Monday, January 8, 2007

Can you HATE a child?

With graffiti tags now being seen where train tracks pass overhead in our small city of Salisbury, MD. There is good reason to be concerned for our children. Yes graffiti is a crime, and you could even call the graffiti tagger a criminal and a thug. But what if he is only a 13 year old child from YOUR church or worse - your family?
>>Train Kills Teenage Graffiti Artist
>>Day of the Funeral

>>Two Youths Killed in U.K.

Can we really HATE these children? Can something be done to prevent this from happening to OUR OWN children?
Read "THE IDEA" and give us your input.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the other claims that the graffiti is "gang related" are mostly wrong. the truth is they are all ages. some graffiti artist are 50 years old. for example the famouse artist "seen". and some are teenagers.

G®@pHiX said...

Anon,
SEEN is Awesome. I'm a member of his forum.
"Spraycan Monsters of Seenworld are gonna be at the Comic Forum in NYC this year in on Feb 23.
You seem to be quite knowledgeable about the culture. Email me sometime. I promise to maintain confidentiality.

I've also found that some of the BEST artists I've seen are successful artists in the legal sense as well. In fact more so.

Also, I found that my graffiti skillz gave access to friends across gang borders, so I never got seriously into the gang thing. I can't imagine any good graffiti artist really taking the time to get into it either.