Friday, January 5, 2007

The Purpose of this here Blog.

This site is developed to find SOLUTIONS rather than complaints about the graffiti growth here in Salisbury, MD. Wether you are yourself a concerned citizen or consider yourself a graffiti artist your input is valued here. Please maintain respect for the opinions of others as we are looking for solutions rather than problems.

Keep in mind that this is not a site that promotes criminal graffiti. Any pictures or tips of any illegal activity will be promptly removed.

If you wish to email me directly you may do so. My email is graphix105-graffiti@yahoo.com

5 comments:

G®@pHiX said...

Are you talking about this location?
http://www.sln.org.uk/geography/images/DSC02924.JPG

(sorry you'll have to cut & paste. No html in comments)

Thanks for the positive reinforcement tragle. I don't think it will deture all graffiti art crimes. But I think it will get rid of it all quickly, and convert many potential "criminals" to legal folk. Some of the people I've seen are simply brilliant artists.

G®@pHiX said...

LOL, don't even tempt me! If I only weren't so afraid of hights over high volumes of traffic.

It was only yesterday I learned of a 13 yr old kid who got hit by a train while spraying up in NYC. He was becoming well known for his "Remember 9/11" murals.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/07/graffiti.death.ap/

GJB said...

That IS sad. I had heard about it on CNN but I had no idea that he was so young.
Just like when I was a kid with my dad, I like to look for graffiti with my son whenever we go to the big cities. Some of the artwork we've seen is incredible. I guess you could say we're three generations of graffiti fans.
At the same time, I make sure my son understands the harm in doing that illegally. I don't endorse the act of vandalism. Many of the great murals in the cities are done with permission.

Anonymous said...

Привет. Странаня ситуация, пытаюсь зайти на блог, меня постоянно выкидывает. Сейчас зашел через прокси и все нормально. Можно попросить разблокировать ип адрес 192.48.250.80
Так уже с недели две не могу попасть со своего ип в блог.

Anonymous said...

Интересное замечание.